Thursday, July 7, 2011

Everyone quit trolling

Earlier this week I dropped my erm...pencil bag in the kitchen. And I didn't realize it until I got home from work, and Jackson held up a pencil bag and asked if it was mine. Although there were the same amount of pencils, and I didn't know where my pencil bag was, I had trouble believing that this one was mine, because it was dirtier and the pencils seemed shorter. Even though lots of things corroborated, some things didn't. And I wasn't going to accept the truth till everything did.

Yesterday my bosses were talking to a young guy in my office and for a little while I was worried I was being replaced by him.

I fought with Jackson yesterday because he was not in a good mood and I assumed it was because of me.

My mom called me yesterday afternoon upset with me because her dad is pestering her. And blamed me because I talked to him. I did not ask him to pester her. I was not at fault. But I was upset because I was being blamed.

I feel overly responsible for things. Because a lot of times I am blamed for things I am not responsible for, I sometimes overcompensate and assume that I am being blamed for things I am not.

It's sad because now I'm left realizing that I'm probably hurting my relationships by making these assumptions. If not, I'm definitely adding unpleasantness.

Anxiety is learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment