Sunday, July 3, 2011

Dallas

I really need to get back in the habit of posting on this every day cause I'm forgetting my dreams.

Dallas has been amazing so far and I am happy to be here with my very very sweet Jackson. We've tried a lot of new food places and hung out with Eugene and the rents and tonight we watched our first movie together in theaters as a couple. Tonight we watched fight club. I haven't watched a movie that dark in god knows howlong.

I'm realizing more and more that the people in my life are very successful at going to great lengths to make me happy and feel good, and I just need to think about that more

I had some coffee earlier and that may be keeping me up too.
Honestly, I haven't been up this late in 'godknows how long', and I'm not feeling great so this is gonna be short. I'm a little upset and I dont want to go to sleep this way.

But I might as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment