Saturday, June 25, 2011

Last Night

Yesterday was a really good day. And last night could've been a really good night if everyone just left me the fuck alone. But they didn't.

In very much of the same way as if you don't let a puppy out of the back yard, he'll flip a shit when the gate opens, if you don't ever spend any time apart with someone you take care of all the time and care for deeply, when you do they will show up at your doorstep at 2am and barf in your toilet.

It's 11am, and honestly, the later it gets, the more upset I become at the fact that I feel obligated to sit here and watch this boy sleep and not pursue my day. Not because I have to, but because I don't know what else to do. At least not until 2, when I will go with my German friends to San Marcos and float the mawfuckin river.

I'm fucking irritated and I hope I don't stay that way.
Maybe I need some food in me.

Tschus

No comments:

Post a Comment