Monday, June 27, 2011

The fire

Last night I dreamt that I was house sitting for my parents. It was the morning and I had to go to school. When I came back, there was a hole in my car, and my parents house was burned to the ground. In the remnants, there was a pot on the stove and it had been left on a burner. My dad did it.

Work was fun today. I got to drive a couple from Milwaukee around to look at houses for them an their lil b on the way. What a lucky kid that gets to grow up in a place like Austin!

The three hours since I got off work have been bad and I've been trying to slap some wrists and right some wrongs but no one really seems to see that Im just doing what's best for them.

No one ever sees that
It's always so short term.

Yesterday I had fun with Tracie smoking green and making these.



I decided that I'm eating healthy this week. Not spending more than $20 on buying food, so I made a very thorough grocery list. Get to shop in a few minutes. Also, I will drink exclusively water. And I will work out for 30 minutes at least 3 times. (I'm not feeling great about my appearance -- this is me taking control.)

I'm hoping the rest of the day will be better than the beginning. Radioshow tonight. I'm excited to see everyone after New Braunfels :)

No comments:

Post a Comment