Sunday, January 10, 2010

What I have found.

Today I'm looking at life as a series of journeys to treasures unknown.

In the last month of so of being home, I have found many, many things that I wish to share.
In my life, I will find more things
And in my life, I will wish to share.
I wish to share.

I have found knowledge. As children, we are bound by confines of finite understanding no less than we are now, but we lack perception of such confines and can thus not further our knowledge with that filter. When we are children, things are true, or untrue. Black and white.
And it is only when we understand the greyscale and all the colors of the rainbow that we can begin to learn.

I have found humility. The bounty of knowledge is impressive, vast, powerful, but mostly humbling. Through discovering how few things I know, and how few ways I know them, I have come to realize that I'm a speck of sand on the oceanside.

I have found security. I can adapt and be happy without most things in my life, provided I continue to suppress the adaptations to having them. I don't need to look down. I don't need to judge. I'm better than that.

I've found harmony. It is interesting to draw the parallel between my style of music creation and my interactional tendencies with people. I find myself drawing certain aspects more out of myself depending on the environment I am. I am multifaceted and multi-interested. My way of living is harmony.

I will create. I will experience. I will share. I will learn. I will grow. I will love and be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment