Friday, December 23, 2011

I messed up in 2011

I've been knowing it and denying it but now I know how. Once upon a time I was angry at somebody I love and I misplaced it on everyone I didn't. I've been too busy ignoring my feelings and wanting to be right to acknowledge it, but I am now.

This year I'm going to make it right. I have a lot of things in mind for 2012, and the first thing Im gonna do is make it right. I'm gonna write faithfully, meditate routinely, and make music frequently.

I'm going to cleanse my body once a month. Start running and doing yoga. I'm going to get a MFLB so as to go easy on my mistreated lungs.

I'm going to go to Europe. I'm gonna figure out what I have to offer the real world with my career and sharpen those things. I'm gonna be all I can be, but not obsess over it. I'm going to be happy with the things that I have.

And to make things right -- I'm going to let myself be angry, forgive the one I love and treat those who I mistreated with the respect they deserve.

Prosit


No comments:

Post a Comment