Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Defeated

Good morning, beautiful, haven't a coffee. Have a headache. Have a workload. Haven't a shoulder to lean on. Haven't any money.

When you only ask to feel a little better than slighted.
When the food's bad, you're cold, and there's no heater.
When you're stressed.
When you've been used and what goes around isn't making its way back around.
When the light at the end of the tunnel is visible, but dim and dull.
When you're straight up in limbo.

You know it's a bad day.

Everything I have touched today has turned to shit.
Every pick-me-up has brought me back down.
It's not funny anymore, I usually laugh this shit off.
But today, it's not fucking funny.

I don't even know what else to say. I can usually find comfort in my own thoughts and ramblings because no one can tell me that they're untrue. But today comfort is nowhere.
I don't have time to hit reset, dad. I can't do that today. I have grades to make.

Let the patheticness of this post be indicative of mood.
Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment